To The Nations (formerly known as Vineyard Missions): Creates a pathway to help guide you toward your interest in reaching the nations. When: Mainly spring and summer. Training is required.
Global Kidz: Changing our world, one child at a time. When: Currently developing an orphanage in Mozambique, helping teens in Costa Rica, and adoption for children for the school year Honduras. You can give to support Global Kidz at anytime; trips are planned mainly spring and summer. Training is required.
If you are interested in going on a trip, or serving behind the scenes, you will need to print out *Training Portfolio. The Training Portfolio be your guide until you have completed all of the training necessary for the level of ministry you are planning to join.
There are 4 levels of experience and each is more progressive that the previous level. To give you an idea what we mean by levels please see below:
• Domestic – local/regional/potentially international
• Low medical/physical preparedness
• Little to no cultural difference
• Everything is familiar (transportation/food/lodging)
• Low Impact/Short Term (7 days or less)
• Cultural differences exist
• Low risk & intermediate physical/medical preparedness (some shots required)
• Familiar transportation/food/lodging
• Potential language barrier
• Higher stress/longer term (7 days or more)
• Unfamiliar accommodations (thatch huts, tents)
• Probably very unfamiliar food
• Unfamiliar transportation (bush planes, boats, etc.)
• Higher level of medical/physical preparedness (more shots)
• Very high stress/longer term (7 days or more)
• Very difficult living/eating conditions
Please take time to browse this site to look through the testimonies, calendar, and FAQ’s.
Is going to the nations is right for you?
Please take time to seek the Lord to gain a clear confirmation that you should participate in going to the nations. Once on a trip often this confirmation is tested. Having a clear word from the Lord will bring a welcomed assurance when you are away from your family and friends.
I certainly welcome you to join us by taking a trip beyond our shores I would encourage you to begin now and seek to live an outward focused life as a lifestyle. The classes you take will certainly prepare you for what will happen in the field.
I know that participating in a ministry experience both here at the Vineyard and beyond is life changing.