To provide a place for care, worship, fellowship and Bible study. We accomplish this by providing a safe and comfortable atmosphere where people are loved just as they are. For more information about small groups e-mail Adam Vaughan.
"Living Life Abundantly"
Jesus said, "I have come that they might have life, and they may have it more abundantly" John 10:10b
Small groups are now forming for April 2013.
Beginning in April we are offering a wide range of topics, meeting at both campuses and in a few homes. There are plenty to choose from so look over the list and send an email to Adam Vaughan with your choice.
1. Theology for the Sake of Knowing God. Explore and unpack deeper theology for the sake of growing in our awe of the Lord. Wednesday nights at 7pm. Beavercreek Campus, starts April 10. Facilitator: Adam Vaughan
2. The Busy Mom’s Guide to Spiritual Survival, by Kelli B. Trujillo. We will meet on Wednesdays at 7pm. Beavercreek Campus, starts April 10. Facilitator: Ann McMann
3. Face to Face with God, by Bill Johnson. Teaches how you can have the quality relationship with God you always dreamed of. We will meet on Wednesdays at 7pm. Beavercreek Campus, starts April 10. Facilitator: Mark Speed
4. Going Deeper. Pressing deeper into the weekly sermons. This group meets on alternate Tuesdays in a home in Beavercreek at 7pm. April Facilitator: Linda Dix
5. Love Does, book by Bob Goff. Short stories revealing a whimsical and tenacious love. Mondays at 7pm in Washington Township in a home. April 8. Facilitator: Maggie Shergill
6. Ephesians. Gleaning from God’s word for practical living. Wednesdays, 7pm, Beavercreek Campus, starts April 10. Facilitator: Kevin Bish
7. Loving Our Kids On Purpose, Wednesdays, starting on April 10 at 7pm. Beavercreek Campus. Facilitator: Don McNally and Jen Sauer
8. Compass. For 18-30 year olds. We challenge ourselves to grow beyond a basic understanding of our faith. Now meeting! Thursdays, 7pm, Beavercreek Lodge. Facilitator: Wesley Surber
9. Life Journal Study. Meet every other Sunday, 6pm, Xenia. April 7. Share what you learn as you read through the Bible, Life Journal style. Facilitators: Earl & Sharie Weaver
10. Book of Revelation. Barnabas Generation (for people 50 years and older), Dayton Campus, 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month. April 9, 6:30pm. Facilitator: Jim Clayton
11. Book of Revelation. Every other Friday night in a home in Beavercreek. April 5, 6:30pm. Barnabas Generation (for people 50 years and older). Facilitator: Ron Bechtold
12. Insights To Help You Survive Peaks and Valleys: Can You Stand To Be Blessed by TD Jakes. Life, even for the believer, is filled with peaks and valleys. This small group study will help members do more than just survive them. Facilitator: Donna Cox. Beavercreek Campus, Wednesday nights, 7pm, starting April 10.
13. Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, Sundays, 9am, Beavercreek Campus, starting April 14th. What are you missing in your walk with the Lord? This book leads to a combination of emotional and spiritual health that unleashes the Holy Spirit experientially know the power of authentic life in Christ. Facilitator: Don Linnell, Peter Scazzero
14. The Book of John. Small group for women. April 5. We meet the first and third Fridays of the month in Kettering. 6:30pm. Facilitator: Babs North
15. The Book of John. Small group for women. April 7. We meet the first and third Sundays at 4pm in Kettering. Facilitator: Babs North
16. Galatians. Understanding the one true Gospel through Paul’s passionate preaching, Thursdays at Beavercreek Campus, 7pm., starting April 11. Facilitator: Jason Morris
17. By This Name. Understand the overall message of the Bible. This book addresses what it is that makes the God of the Bible unique. Wednesdays, 7pm, Beavercreek Campus, starts April 10. Facilitator: Gary Piovesan
18. Artists Small Group. We will be looking at a scripture each week and express it though an artful meditative process. Bring your paints, pencils, journals and yourself. All skill levels welcome. Wednesdays, 7pm. Beavercreek Campus, starts April 10. Facilitator: Marcie Roe
19. The Proverbs of Solomon. The group is for people who want to learn from the wisest man ever and the book God gave us to learn about wisdom. We will commit to being doers of the Word not only hearers. Wednesdays, 7pm. Beavercreek Campus, starts April Facilitator: David Robertson
20. Chapter by Chapter. Each week we’ll cover one chapter in the Bible, starting with Galatians. We will apply the principles of Observation, Integration, Interpretation, and Application. Tuesdays in north Beavercreek from 7-9 pm. April 9. Facilitator: David Nickerson
21. God Space: Hearing God’s Voice in Everyday Life. Create God-space where God-things happen. Four consecutive Wednesdays, starting April 10, 7pm, Beavercreek Campus. Facilitator: Steve Bowen.
Register by sending an email to Adam Vaughan with your choice.
Free childcare is available on Wednesday evenings at the Beavercreek Campus. You must RSVP to reserve a space for your child at 427-1912, ext. 101.